The system will collect your personal information, such as the name, contact details, e – mail address, etc when you use Yallatrip to facilitate an online purchase and make a reservation. Sometimes we may collect additional information to provide you with specific additional travel arrangements.
Usage of the Personal Information
To provide our services, we use the information we collect. In order to provide our services as best as possible, it is essential that we can collect and use the information described in this policy. We have a legitimate interest in using the information we collect, including personal information for the below mentioned non-exclusive purposes.
- To provide relevant content to you.
- Customizing and improving the system’s functions, performance and support.
- To fulfil your booking and to save your preferences.
- For internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and service improvement (including the use of your IP address and mobile device information to assist in the diagnosis and management of problems with our service).
- To communicate with you on behalf of third parties through your Yallatrip account or by other means, such as email or telephone.
- To analyze and improve the use of the system.
- To generate aggregate statistical data that does not identify you.
When collecting non- personal information, we are permitted to use and disclose this information for any purpose, notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Policy, except where we are required to do otherwise by applicable law. If we combine any non – personal information with your personal information (such as combining your ZIP code with your name), we will use and disclose such information in accordance with this policy as personal information. Similarly, if applicable law requires us to treat certain non – personal information as personal information, we shall use and disclose such information in accordance with this policy as personal information.
Protection of the Information
Physical, electronic and management measures are used to protect the information we collect online. No company can, however, completely eliminate security risks. This applies to Yallatrip as well. You must keep your username and password secret. Once you’ve signed up with us, we’ll never ask for your password. Please create your Yallatrip account with a unique password and do not use it for other web services or applications.
Yallatrip ensures that your credit card information and your customer’s information is transmitted via secure lines using Thawte. ‘Yallatrip’ uses a mechanism widely used by e – commerce communities for transferring sensitive data over the Internet – SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).